Bite On Bullets: Every Step I Take

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Every Step I Take

Lessons were from 8-12noon. I finally got my butt to school, thanks to Baby for giving me another morning call. If not I wouldn't be able to hit my record of going for morning lessons. Had lunch in school before heading home to get changed. Daddy then fetched me to Jessica's where we did our project. Oh oh! I managed to play 5 lines from 'More Than Words' on the guitar! Thanks to Jessica. (Grins) Peeps included: Cheryl, Jessica, Jinhan.


Chocolates to keep us awake.



And when girls gather. Check out the second picture! Is the Elmo cute or what! Haha!

Left her place at about close to 6. Trained to Lavender to meet Baby. Fetched him from work and over to Bugis. Got myself a shirt and a long sleeve top from TopShop. My 52bucks flew away just like that. Left Bugis for Cineleisure. We wanted to have dinner at the foodcourt, but decided on Old Chang Kee's instead. Bumped into Qiujin and caught up with her! Been quite awhile since we last chatted. Missed the ol' times.


Today's.


Yesterday's.

Alright, I got hooked with online shopping again. I need suggestions. Which do you think is the nicest? Help needed, comments wanted! Thank you.









Bedtime! I'm dead beat! Lovey dovey.

No comments:

Nuffnang