Bite On Bullets: All The Best, Edwin!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, January 5, 2009

All The Best, Edwin!

Back to school once again. First day of school was alright. We had a new lecturer for our Business Communication. How I missed Cafe 1's food, especially the Yong Tau Hu stall. Heehee.




My little Hellokitty collection from my bag.




Have any of you tried this sweet before? (Points to picture above) Two words for it, it kills. Someone gave it to me and asked me to try it. Refusing to try, she just asked me to lick it. So, I did. Guess what flavour it was? SAMBAL CHILLI! Freaking shit! Sweet made out of sambal chilli! Who the heck came up with such a stupid idea! Fyi, I only licked it twice(I couldn't taste anything the first time, so I tried licking it again) and my tongue was not functioning for 15 minutes.



The culprit! I'm so gonna make Jessica eat that sweet tomorrow and stop her tongue from functioning for 15 minutes too. Haha.

Went home to get changed and over to Lavender to fetch Baby from work. Trained back to Simei and bused down to Marilyn's crib. We had a lil farewell dinner for Edwin. He'll be going to the Army tomorrow. Time really flies. Everyone's going in one by one. It'll be Baby's turn in no time, and it's really saddening.

Angela, Charmaine, Edwin, Marilyn, Rowena and Shawn made pasta, Matthias got us chicken wings. I washed up the dishes and utensils while my lazy Baby did nothing. Caught the las episode of Little Nonya together. We could really understand the show cause we(cousins) are Peranakans/Nonyas too. Well, partially because our parents are. And guess what? We're all gonna wear the Kebaya on the first day of Chinese New Year! How cool's that!

Anyway, I'd like to wish Edwin all the best in camp! We'll take good care of Marilyn for you, don't worry. We'll accompany. 3 weeks will pass real soon. I understand how both of them feel. The feeling's unexplainable.

Nights everyone.

No comments:

Nuffnang