Bite On Bullets: Close

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Close

I just got back from a sumptious dinner at Rowena's. Her Mum cooked Wanton Mee for us. It was simply delicious. I freaking ate one and a half plate okay.

School was from 1-5, but we ended an hour earlier. Initially, our(Cheryl, Jessica, Terry & I) plan was to play Mahjong. But we settled for tomorrow instead. So I headed back home to change with the companion of the two girls.

Bused down to Marilyn's and played Wii - Bowling, Boxing and Tennis. It was effin fun! I was perspiring like some mad person even after that game. Cousins have found a new hobby. Haha. Walked over to Rowena's after that for dinner. Had loads of fun and laughter there. Accompanied Marilyn by walking back to her place before I continued walking out and bused home from 201.

I was blogshopping just now, again. I'm gonna get myself 3 new clothing. Fyi, I'm super broke now okay. Oh well, I need clothes for CNY! Shall let ya'll have a look at one of them.



Nice eh!? I love the outfits from there. Go have a look yourself.

Alright, time for bed. School starts at 8 again tomorrow. I can't afford to be late. Oh, I miss you too Baby! Nights peeps.

No comments:

Nuffnang