Bite On Bullets: Love Me

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, January 23, 2009

Love Me



Just got back home not too long ago. Finally had a lil gathering with my girls, Iris, Jessica and Weiting! It's been ages since I last saw them and I'm really glad we had this opportunity today. Hehe.

School as per normal in the morning. Had lunch with Baby at Bugis and came back home. Daddy and brother were spring cleaning! So, I had to clean up my room too, as told. Weiting then came over and waited for me to get ready. Bused down to Parkway. Saw Sam in the bus.

Finally my pink N73 casing arrived! So I went to get it changed. I can only get it tomorrow in the evening. Gahhh. So I'm currently only using one phone. Bused back to Tampines to meet the girls. Weiting and I were half an hour late, sorry Jessica! Traffic jams caused it. Haha. Iris then came along soon. Dined at Pizza Hut.

Had lil chatting sessions with them, and also fun and laughter. Window shopping around Tampines. Wanted to do some shopping but to no avail. Bused back with Jessica as she went to meet Yanyang. Had a heart-to-heart talk session. It's been really long since we did that. Accompanied her a little while. Saw Aaron & Ahtong. Homed.


Sorry for the lousy quality peektures. I was in a rush and forgot to bring my digi cam out. Iris one was dying. So when we wanted to put it on self-timer and take just a photo, the battery went flat. We had to make do with my N72's 2 mega pixels camera.

Town tomorrow with Cousins! Shopping session, like finally after 1234567890 years! Heeee.

Luv.

No comments:

Nuffnang