Bite On Bullets: Somewhere Out There

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, January 12, 2009

Somewhere Out There

Okay, let's start off with my day.

School, Lavender, home and that's bout it. School days are always oh-so-boring. At least I got to meet up with Baby, who made me laugh til my stomach hurt damn badly.

Oh, I'd like to congratulate those who did well in their 'O' Levels! Many of beloved friends did pretty well, infact they did great! But for those who didn't, don't give up. It's not the end of the world yeah? There's still many ways for you to choose. All I can say is, choose wisely.

It's already freaking 10.55pm, and I've yet to finish my Entrepreneurship project. Argh. Fyi, I've to hand it in tomorrow, if I'm not wrong. Okay, I shall rush it now. Luckily it's only the last few parts.

My ulcer's still hurting. Freaking shiat. Oh, and my house blacked out all of a sudden just now.

No comments:

Nuffnang