Bite On Bullets: Worth-While

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Worth-While

Here I am blogging at Charmaine's. Was out the whole afternoon. Slept at 4 the previous morning and waking up as early as 11am. I'm dead beat.

I got myself ready and took a train down to Bukit Batok to meet Baby and his Mummy to pass him his cash. He got himself a new phone again, E51. Don't really fancy that phone though. Baby's Mummy is effin funny I tell you. And Baby, stop laughing at your Mummy. Bused back to his place after that. Initial plan was to head to Town with him and some other peeps, but both of us were very lazy once we reached his place. Spent the whole evening there.

I was supposed to reach Charmaine's crib by 8, but I failed once again. We reached at about close to 9 and grabbed ourselves some Macdonald's. Well, I only ate the twister fries. Yeah! It's back! I remember I was super upset last year when I heard that Macs wasn't gonna continue with the twister fries anymore. Haha!

I'm currently forcing my eyes open, while Charmaine's doing her picnic menu that she's gonna have with Matthias, tomorrow. How sweet. The cb clan's going to Sentosa tomorrow. I'm not sure if I can make it, but it has been a really long time since I last hung out with them and I really miss them! I shall meet you guys tomorrow if I'm able to alright! (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang