Bite On Bullets: Sick

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sick

Didn't attend school today. I'm down with slight fever, cough/sorethroat and runny nose. Shiat. Luckily it's before Chinese New Year, or I'd have been really sad. Went to Parkway's Polyclinic with Daddy. Stayed there for slightly over an hour. The doctor gave me 2 days of MC, haha! I shall consider if I wanna attend school tomorrow.

Yesterday's presentation was shit. Got super fed-up when things didn't carry off smoothly. Now we've to redo the whole presentation. Besides, I've got another presentation on Friday and I've barely touched it. Let's hope me and my other group memebers can finish it on time. Oh, and another thing. My luck's been going downhill these past few days. I lost again in Mahjong to Cheryl & Jessica. It sucks. Not gonna play Mahjong til CNY, promise. Haa.

Okay, another thing. I've realised that being angry doesn't solve anything. If anyone's unhappy with anyone, just voice it out. No point keeping it inside and cause more havoc. No point getting upset over things to has already happened. Leave it behind and move forward. After all, life has to still go on doesn't it? Forgive and forget. Peace out.

Okay, I need my nap now. Toodles.


P/S: I miss my dumb boy. Luv.

No comments:

Nuffnang