Bite On Bullets: I'll Be Around

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, January 4, 2009

I'll Be Around

A sudden urge to blog. I've realised that eversince I changed my blogskin, I've been wanting to blog every single day. Sheesh. Alright, three things I wanna blog about today.

Number 1, I had a really super duper freaking bad dream last night or rather, morning. I cried like no one's business. Why? I dreamt that someone who was super close to me, passed away. I don't know how that person passed away either. You know how dreams can be real cheesy like from this certain place, you can land up in a far away island the next second. Anyway, back to the topic. Yeah, I cried in my dream, so did I when I was asleep. I woke up finding my face really wet and having a runny nose. Seriously, I wouldn't know what I'd do if it really happens. It's really heart-breaking. That feeling still lingers in me now. Tears are accumulating in my eyes as I'm typing this. But I'm glad that it ain't true. As they always say, treasure your loved onces before it's too late. I finally understand what it truely means.

Number 2, Charmaine asked us along to the picnic in the evening. I'm not sure if I'll be able to go. I might be having dinner tonight with my family. But I really wanna go. Shall decide a lil while later.

Number 3, it's back to school again tomorrow! No more going out, it's time for me to concentrate on my studies. I've still not completed my project with my group members, this sucks. Now I've to pull myself outta bed again every morning. Let's hope I'll not skip any morning lessons this semester, another New Year's Resolution. Haha.

That's bout it. And before I go, I miss you Baby.

No comments:

Nuffnang