Bite On Bullets: Thankful

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thankful



I'm super duper mega ultra bloated! Had my reunion dinner with my family as well as Godma Daisy's family at their place. Enjoyed myself and of course I enjoyed the food more! Haha. Shall let the peektures do the talking.

Warning: Drool at your own risk.




"Lou Hei". Luv it.

Sushi. My Mummy doesn't know how to pronounce "Sushi". She pronounced it as shu-shi, instead of soo-shi. Lmao.

Claypot rice.

Vegetables, duh.

Abalone! Oh my gawd, it's my first time ever eating it. I've always eaten the 'fake abalone'. The real one is much more tougher and rubber-ier(no such word, but who cares). Shiok.

Pig's trotter.

Cold crab. I've never eaten it before, but it tasted delicious. Oh well, nothing can ever beat my black pepper crab! Hawhaw.

Dinner ended at about close to nine. Caught this show on Channel 8. Super nice! Why? Cause it's some gambling game bout Mahjong. Hee. Came straight home after the dinner. Thanks to Godma Daisy, Godpa Richard and of course Rosa for preparing such a mouth-watering dinner! Oh, and poor Godpa got his finger caught in the crab's claw while trying to kill it. Aww.

We were bored, so brother and I decided to cam-whore a lil.

Check out his spike-in-the-middle hair.








Look alike, no? Haha. Will be at Charmaine's tomorrow. Theme, Sarong Kebaya! Stay tune for the pictures. Alright, I wanna watch the Channel 8's Lunar New Year show now. Buhbyeee!

No comments:

Nuffnang