Bite On Bullets: Stand My Ground

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Stand My Ground

School ended real early today due to the cancellation of our Entrepreneurship lecture. So it means that I rushed my project last night for nothing. Oh well, on the brighter side I need not touch it anymore. Awesome.

Met Baby at Lavender and over to Bugis' KFC for lunch. He dropped 2 drops of tomato sauce on my white shoes and I was slightly pissed. Sheesh. Trained home after lunch. Mahjong session at my place with Cheryl and Jessica! Played a pot and Dong Feng. I won myself 4bucks. Yay! Town with Baby, Cheryl and Jessica after that.

Had dinner at Burger King. Saw Randall! Did some shopping at Wisma and got myself a tank top. The girls then left. While I went back down to Bugis to find Isabella. Helped her modelled some tops from her shop. I swear I looked like an Auntie okay. Don't laugh if you ever see those pictures. Something bad then happened. I'm really sorry Baby. Love you.

Anyway, let's talk about something more interesting. I think I'm in love with Angelina Jolie's son, Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt! (But I love you more lah, Baby!) He's oh-so-freaking-handsome!



He's an adpoted child from Vietnam. Is he suave or what! He's name was actually Pax Thien Jolie, but Angelina Jolie changed his name to Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt. Omg, he's so adorable! (Faints)


Enough bout her son, she herself's one hot mama! Check out her body curves and also her mesmerizing eyes. I remembered that there was this show which she acted in, I forgot the movie title. But I only know that million of guys paid that 10bucks to see 2 seconds of her full naked back, unsensored! C'mon, which guy wouldn't fall in love with her. Lucky Brad Pitt.



Alright, I'm waiting for Baby to reach home. Toodles.

No comments:

Nuffnang