Bite On Bullets: Chinese New Year

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chinese New Year

Once again, Happy Chinese New Year to all of you out there! This is gonna be a draggy post. Please do not read if you get bored easily.

Spent the day's at Charmaine's with all my relatives. Stayed there from 12.30pm-12.30am, twelve hours man. Cousins wanted to Mahjong, but we were lacking of a table. So we settled for BlackJack.

Daddy was the banker for quite a long period of time. I just sat there, opened his cards a few times and was his Accountant. He was losing about 70bucks, and I helped him get 21, 5 leng, and 21 three times in a row. Haha! Okay, I was only lucky for that three rounds. I swear my luck for gambling this year's going downhill. I shall make a commitment no to gamble too often til next year. Yeah, right.

Dinner was mouth-watering. All my favourite dishes in a day, Babi Ponteh(Pork), Kiem Cai Ar(Salted Vegetable with Duck soup) etc. Too bad I didn't take pictures of it. We were all starving.

Loads of fun and games at night, but it only started at about nine-nish ten. Us(the younger ones) and even the adults were having fun! Finally after waiting for very long, we got a Mahjong table for ourselves. By the time, it was already elevenish. So we(Marilyn, Rowena, Sulin and I) played at a super fast speed. We were at the last pot, last person after an hour exactly. But our wonderful Rowena who was the last of all, had to game another 3 times and we had to continue for another 3 rounds. Happy only she.

Oh, and the house was filled with Little Nonyas, even some of the adults were in their Kebayas. Coolios.

初二(Day 2) was spent at Marilyn's. Had a tiff with parents, which totally wasn't my fault. They were just being angry at each other and had to scold me. Where's the fairness? Oh well. Took a bus with Mummy. She went to Marilyn's straight while I went for lunch with Daddy at Tampines's Swensens.

I then went alone to Marilyn's because Daddy had to go over to his sister-in-law's place. Chilled there and Mahjong-ed. Played poker and BlackJack again til we left. I was actually losing 8bucks in BlackJack, then Mummy asked me to be the banker. So I did, in the end we lost more. Mummy took over, I stood behind to watch. We lost even more. I couldn't take it, so I went to play Wii with Daddy. And when it's time for us to leave, Mummy won back that 15bucks and even had an additional winning of 2bucks! This year's seriously not my year. Prediction has been made and it's super accurate. My luck ain't too good and that's why I'm trying to not gambling too often.

Oh, guess what. It's back to school tomorrow. Aww. Luckily for me, school starts at 1 tomorrow. Heehee. Nights ya'll. Luv.

P/S: Pictures/videos will be uploaded when I recieve them.

No comments:

Nuffnang