Bite On Bullets: Hang On

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hang On



Alright, finally a time for me to blog. I think my current life revolves around School and Mahjong. I'm gonna stop Mahjong at least for a week or two. Can't afford to lose time anymore. It's cause of Mahjong that I've to rush through projects now which will be dued next week.

Spent my day at home, feeling really tired throughout the entire day. Even til now. Was supposed to go over to Charmaine's in the evening, but I couldn't make it. Instead I just went downstairs my place for dinner with parents. They said some unfair things to me again and it sucks. Was really irritated/pissed but I got over it. Life's unfair. Got some items from NTUC and back home. Oh, and I got myself a new pair of specs! I'm gonna get it tomorrow. Yay!

Nights.

P/S: I miss my Baby. Luv.

No comments:

Nuffnang