Bite On Bullets: Hello 2009!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009!

Ha-Ha-Happy New Year!

Hello world! This is the very first post of a brand new year. Firstly, I'd like to wish everyone a very happy happy new year! Secondly, I wish everyone all the best this year in everything you do! And thirdly, I'm dead beat! Fyi, I just finished mopping my floor and the kitchen floor. What a great achievement, a good start for the upcoming year.

So anyway, yesterday(which was only prolly an hour ago) was great! The new year eve's party was held at my place this time round. Though we just sat there, baked, chit-chatted and watched television, it was still nice. Bonding time eh.

So we finally figured out the technique of getting a perfect-shaped muffin, finally. Our muffins turned out more orange/yellow than usual because my lovely Charmaine added in the yellow colouring instead of vanilla essence by accident. We forgive you Charmaine, after all the colour turned out quite nice, like those muffins we see in bakery shops. Now we know their secret, haha!

Counted down the new year with my beloved cousins and relatives. Sadly, I couldn't do it with Baby too. It's alright, there are many more years ahead. Right Baby? By the way, stop playing your lan and text me now! Anyway, I'll be going over to Marilyn's crib tomorrow. It's her dad's birthday too, ain't it cool?!

New Year's Resolution:
Go on a diet.

Get a very good GPA for this semester.
A peaceful year with Baby.
Endless cash to go on endless shopping sprees.
Get on good terms with parents.
Get my driving liscence.(Crap, I know I won't be able to get it this year.)

Alright, my bed's calling me now. Goodnight peeps, may you have the sweetest dream today. (Grins)

With lots and lots of luv.


P/S: I wanna play the guitar. Super random, sheesh.

No comments:

Nuffnang