Bite On Bullets: Capture Your Soul

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Capture Your Soul


I'm a super duper happy lil girl now! Before 12noon, I was totally broke. I had not a single cent with me after my $1.50 lunch and I even had to borrow $0.50 from Cheryl to get my drink. But guess what? I got myself 25 freaking bucks after 12! Haha! How? You'll find out later. Yay, I need not starve myself during lunch tomorrow! Hiakhiak.

Headed over to Cheryl's after school with Ebenezer, Gabriel, Jinhan, Terry and her. Yes, another Mahjong session! Haha! Now you guys know where I got my money from. I feel guilty towards Terry, but oh well he told me not to. Hee. We freaking played 40cents/80cents instead of the normal 10cents/20cents or 20cents/40cents okay. Of course I didn't have such a big gut, so I shared it with Cheryl. We won a total of 50bucks together, so we split it.

At the end of the game, we seriously had a hard time tallying the amount. Cause Cheryl's house didn't have chips, we wrote it down instead. We prolly tried tallying the amount for about 30 minutes or so. But still, our eyes were playing tricks on us. I decided to take it back home to tally it for them. Which I just finally did and finished it. I spent about 15minutes doing it, over and over again. My eyes are now all blury, I think it's because there're too many numbers. Haha. Everything's worth it.

Suddenly, my vision's blur, my stomach's feeling all weird and my head's dizzy. I guess I'm lacking of sleep. And lesson's starting at 8.30am tomorrow. Oh no. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Nuffnang