Bite On Bullets: Pictures Of You

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pictures Of You

I freaking woke up at 6.45 this morning just to get prepared and I'm dead beat now I tell you.

Lessons as usual in the morning and it ended at about 12. Bused to Katherine's place with her and Amanda. Terry was with us on the same bus, he's crap. Haha. Waited for her Dad to fetch us to somewhere to check out his friend's shop. But none of the clothings caught our eyes, infact they were all quite hideous. So back to Katherine's place.

Modelled a few outfits for them for their BlogShop which is officially launching tomorrow. Watch out for my advertisement bout it!

Left Katherine's for Lavender to meet Baby. This time, he waited for me. Trained over to Cineleisure for dinner at Long John's. I said something hurtful to Baby during dinner because he was super noisy and hyper. But I'm glad he's not angry bout it, he just didn't talk. I think I've the most wonderful boyfriend on earth. Haa! Shopped a lil around Town before heading home.
*Hogan:Not think ok! is confirm!*

Something happened just a few moments ago which made me really pissed off.
Shall not mention about it.
Alright, I need my bed. Toodles.

No comments:

Nuffnang