Bite On Bullets: Somewhere Out There

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, January 19, 2009

Somewhere Out There



My life's nothing but school and projects. Accompanied Cheryl to Parkway along with Jessica right after IAC. Saw a pink set of HelloKitty mahjong tiles. Freaking nice. But the gold one I saw online was much more prettier. I wanna get a pretty set of mahjong tiles for my own consumption. Haha.

Also, I wanna get myself the whole collection of Stephenie Meyer's books. Okay, well only the Twilight edition. Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. I'll force myself to read those books right til the last page when I get them, promise!

Back to my place to finish up our Powerpoint presentation for tomorrow's ETP. Well, I'm glad we've done quite a lot. Infact, we're only missing out a few slides before our project's finally done.

Collected my new specs and off to 201 for dinner with Charmaine, Matthias and Marilyn. Western this time. Came straight home right after dinner. And I'm having a flu now, it sucks. My throat's sore and my nose's blocked. What's more?



Oh, check this shit out. This was taken a few days back. Cheryl & Jessica were being crazily bored and sent 142 messages to me while I was up on the board writing stuffs. I've never seen so many messages in my entire life before. Madness, I swear.

I shall have an early night. Lesson's at 8 in the morning again tomorrow. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Nuffnang