Bite On Bullets: Stay A Little While

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Stay A Little While

Okay, third post for today since Baby posted for me another one just now. So I ended up going for dinner with my family, somewhere in Bedok.




Sorry for not taking the complete set of food, we wiped it all out in no time. After 2 months, I ate 3 pieces of chicken today! Haha! I'm a elated lil girl. So anyway, check out the last picture(the empty bowl). I freaking had 3 mouths full of orh-ni(yam paste)! I've never liked the taste of it at all. Everytime when they'd eat it, I'd just say i wanna have half a spoon of it, trying to get used to the taste. So this time when I said I wanted a spoon of it, brother had to scoop half a bowl for me. And I ate it all! I'm proud of myself. Haha.

No comments:

Nuffnang