Bite On Bullets: 2nd Monthsary (L)

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, January 2, 2009

2nd Monthsary (L)

Happy 2nd Monthsary Baby!
Though it has only been a short period of time, our love will still stay strong throughout. Never have I regretted loving you. You taught me the right way of doing things, and threw away my bad habits. I know tears are uncontrollable, but I just wanna let you know it's worth it. We'll go through all these obstacles together like promised. I love you. (Inserts hugs & kisses)

I'll be your light, in the darkness.
I'll be your sun, in the rain.
I'll be vision, in blurness.
I'll love you, til eternity.

Alright, enough of the mushy-ness. So I met Baby in the morning and Pasir Ris to meet cousins. Had lunch at Whitesands' Manhatten Fish Market. The food was superb! The portion was humungous! The mudpie was fantastic too! I was too bloated to even have 5 mouths of it. The pricing was super reasonable too. Two thumbs up!

Over to Charmaine's to help her model some of her clothings which she did not want anymore. Edwin & Matthais were there too. Everything only ended at about close to 7. Trained back to Simei with Edwin and Marilyn. They waited for me at Simei while I went back to get changed.

Bedok 85 Market for dinner with Baby, Edwin, Jianhao, Marilyn, Welsonn, Marcus, Gan, Chester, Jiahao, Xinyi and another person which I forgot who. Bak Chor Mee, Stingray and Orh Lua(Oyster Omelette)! Yum yum. Chit-chatted for a lil while and bused back with Baby.

Anyway before I forget, it's my twin, Reign's, birthday today! Happy 19th Birthday twin! Thanks so much for everything yeah? Greatly appreciated. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have known Hogan. May all your wishes and dreams come true in the year to come. All the best. Once again, thanks and happy birthday!

Long and tiring day. Watch out for my Baby peektures with cousins! So stay tuned! You won't wanna miss it. Haha! Alright, shall end it with a super retarded picture of Rowena & I.



Haa! Gayness.

No comments:

Nuffnang