Bite On Bullets: Breathe

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Breathe



I just got back from Chinatown a few minutes ago. It was a long day.

Met Baby, Katherine, Wilson, Mark, Dennis, Hubert & the rest of the track & field peeps at Dhoby Ghaut. Had a short briefing at SMU and off for lunch at Subway's! After 17 years of my life, I've finally agreed to have Subway. I remember I hated it last time because I knew there were hell lot of vegetables in it, and so I refuse to eat it. Well, this time's an exception. Gathered back after lunch and ran for the 2010 Youth Olympics. Practically, we walked for the whole 2km and I think we took 40-50 minutes. Haha! And yeah, they were all playing with the helium in the balloon. Including me. Finished the run and got our goody bag(I actually only wanted the shirt).

Was rushing for time so Baby sent me back home. Bathed and got changed. Dinner at somewhere in Joo Chiat. I was so hungry, didn't know why either. Chinatown after that. It was hell squeezy. I think some Aunties there had really no brains or what-so-ever, those who kept pushing me forward knowing that there's people in front and I can't move. Got some Chinese New Year tarts and that was about it.

My legs are hurting now and I'm really tired. I'd just webcamed with my cousins. Check them out!



Lmao! Peace out.

No comments:

Nuffnang