Bite On Bullets: Decisions

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Decisions



I was blog-shopping once again. And guess what I saw this time! Super cute cameras! I'm planning to get my hands on one of them, but I just can't decide! This camera on top is called Golden Half which costs about $110.



This here is Holga. The pink one is super adorable! They come in many different colours too! How how!? Opinions!



So anyway, I was watching America's Got Talent, The Finals, and I got really pissed. Well, almost. And I wonder why.

It's because Neil E'Boyd won, instead of Eli Mattson! Oh my gawddd, how could this ever happen!? Me and brother always thought that Eli Mattson or Nothing But Strings would have won first place. Shiat, this sucks. But it's always the runner-up who gets more media attention right, no? Just take a look at Reuben Studdard(the winner) and Clay Aiken(the runner-up). During that period, we've been seeing more of Clay Aiken rather than Reuben Studdard don't we?


Neil E'Boyd. His talent? Opera singing, and.. Ya, practically only he's only talent is singing, Opera style.


Eli Mattson. His talent? Singing and playing the Piano at the same time.


And here's another picture of him. Ain't he much more charming?! Sheesh.


Nothing But Strings. Their talent? Composing their own music with their violin. Playing a whole different genre with their violin.

Now tell me, who do you guys think has more talent?! Oh well, it was America's decision. And I forgot to say that the winner has won himself a million dollars and also gets to perform in Las Vegas. Who'll enjoy/appreciate listening to Opera songs. It'll bore some folks. No offence towards anyone here, but it's just my point of view.

No comments:

Nuffnang