Bite On Bullets: More Precious Than Diamonds

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

More Precious Than Diamonds

Finally I get my long beauty sleep and got up at 11. Daddy sent me to school at 1. Nothing much happened today, just that I killed a gazillion of my brain cells during Accounting.

This new chapter can seriously kill. I didn't understand no shit for the past few days. Only today, I listened super hard and finally I understood only maybe a quarter of it. How pathetic.

Anyway, finally been in contact back with my good brother, Shawn! He's getting more and more suave ey. Haha! I can't believe he still doesn't have a girlfriend. Anyway, here's a picture of him. Sorry for the unclear picture, but I couldn't find other pictures of him because he doesn't take much photos. So I'll have to make do with this and crop out his friends, sorry Brother. Haha.



Anyway, I'll be going over to Katherine's place to help her model some of her clothes for their (Amanda & Katherine) BlogShop. It'll be launched on Friday, so do support them! They have really pretty clothings.

Dinner time, toodles.

No comments:

Nuffnang