Bite On Bullets: Midnight Madness

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Midnight Madness

Cousins and I headed over to Town this afternoon, finally! Everytime when I ask them to Town, they'll always be busy or too lazy. And all I got for myself was a nice bling-bling watch from Forever21 for 38bucks. It's super pretty and I luv it! Hee.

But I'm pretty upset that I didn't get any nice clothes, again! Argh. I don't know why but I always can't seem to find nice clothes that I really fancy. It'll either be too expensive or I'll have second thoughts about it. Oh well, I'll just have to make do with a couple of new clothing in my wardrobe. Hope it'll work out though.


Lovely greeky Charmaine!



Currently at Marilyn's with the four gamblers, Baby, Charmaine, Marilyn and Rowena. I tell you, they'll never get enough of Mahjong.


The gamblers.


BabyLuv.


I think this shot above's artistic. Haha! Okay, ignore me. I'm bored.

P/S: Marilyn just made us laugh by thinking that my camera has a bluetooth. Lmao.
P/S/S: Charmaine just thought that Baby said 'Cb' but infact it was 'Ji Tai'.

No comments:

Nuffnang