Bite On Bullets: I'll Be Okay

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'll Be Okay



Time really flies when it's the weekends. Before you know it, we're all back to school. And I'm a happy girl today because I slept for 15hours. Lmao!

'O' Level results will be out tomorrow. Plenty of lucks to those getting back their results, especially to 5/2! I missed you guys. If I chose to continue with my secondary school life, I bet I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Just imagine, the night before I collected my 'N' Level results, I was tossing and turning in my bed til 3am already! Can't imagine if I had to collect my 'O' level results. Haha. Oh well, at least I'm glad I had a chance to take 2 'O' Level subjects, Chinese & Maths, last year. Getting quite a decent grade, B4, for both.

We're only 14 days away from Chinese New Year. Realised? I still have yet to get my clothings for the other 1/2 days. I need not worry bout the first day because we all(Cousins) are wearing the kebaya. It's damn exciting I tell you. I need shopping sessions real soon. Anyone?

Talking bout Chinese New Year, I've to complete 2 projects and present them with my group members before CNY! On the other hand, it means that I can eat the CNY's kuehs non-stop! How awesome. Okay back to the topic, the stress is getting into me. I feel it now. Not only that, exams are also coming in February. I need more time!

Enough of my naggings, off to bed now!


P/S: My nails are currently metallic dark blue. Culprit: Boredom-ness.

No comments:

Nuffnang