Bite On Bullets: Life Goes On

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Life Goes On

Sorry for not being able to blog these few days, I'm lacking of time. Have been Mahjong-ing with cousins and friends. I've realised my luck has gone down hill and it sucks. Anyway, I'm currently at Marilyn's with her and Edwin. Edwin's finally out from Camp! You can now see the happiness of those two loverbirds. Haha. We just finished playing Wii, super fun! And super tiring too. You can really lose weight by playing Wii everyday. I remembered the last time I played Wii at her place, I perspired like crazy and even had a backache and aching arms for the next 3 days. Okay, I'm going for dinner now at 201. Shall blog again later. Bye!

Everything seems meaningless now.
Words meant nothing.

No comments:

Nuffnang