Bite On Bullets: Lucky Lucky Lucky

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lucky Lucky Lucky

A really short one before I hit the sack. I'm currently at Pipi's house. Went visiting at Godma Daisy's place followed by Baby's. Gambled and had dinner there. Baby was really really lucky. He won a few hundred bucks just for today. Sheesh, I'll never have that kinda luck. But he helped me win back my money and even gave me extra! Gawd, I love him. Heehee. Had fun there and the food was delicious! Baby's Dad cooks awesome food. Shall let the pictures speak.


Dunman Sec Lion Dance Troupe.





Super adorable caucasian boy, Godma's Boss's son.





And yes, I wore a Qipao today and travelled all around the world. From East to West, in the train. Felt like some alien from outer space. Like some cheena arse.




At Baby's




Luvvvvvvv.

No comments:

Nuffnang