Bite On Bullets: Fetish For Books

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, February 13, 2009

Fetish For Books



I'm backkkkk!

2 days ago, I had dinner at Changi Airport's Swensens to celebrate my Uncle's birthday. So here are the truckload of overdued pictures!





Claire.

Aunty Dorothy.

Brother.

Uncle Jerry.



Charmaine aka BFF!


Want some 'Catsup'? Lmao!


Sisters.

I was bored.



Luv.

Lol!









Free balloons with Valentine's meal.







So anyway, I got real bored in the afternoon that I decided to take a walk to EastPoint to get my book. Twilight. I've already started the first few pages of it. I'm gonna finish it, promise. I just got back from somewhere in Tampines. Had Aston's for dinner with Daddy. It was real good, two thumbs up! Before that, I was in Town for a short while with Baby. While in class, we were reminiscing bout the past during NCT(Jan-Mar 08). We even sat back at our original seats. And I missed talking to Amanda. When we both meet, we're crap. Haha! Ey bitch, shopping soon ah! Hee.

Also, do you guys still remember my previous posts since wayyyyy back? This and this?('This' are clickable) Yes, I'm still considering bout it. Singtel's currently having a promotion, $78 for the phone with a new line. Which means, free unlimited sms and also free campus calls. But but, I'm afraid I can't be able to call Baby/Baby can't be able to call me as and when we like! Shucks.

Oh, guess what? Valentines' Day's in just a few hours! Yet, I'm not even anyway near excited. Why? Cause I won't be going out tomorrow! Freaking shiat. Close ones would know why. This sucks, hardcore. So anyway, just wanna wish all the couples in the entire universe to enjoy your day tomorrow! Guys(including you, Baby) be more 'automatic'! Haha.

I shall continue with my reading now til I hit the sack, or maybe til Baby calls. He's currently enjoying himself in Town with the Cb Clan. I miss the Cb Clan! Gahhh!

No comments:

Nuffnang