Bite On Bullets: A Hole In My Pocket

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Hole In My Pocket

I travelled from East to West and West to East this afternoon just to help Baby get his O level cert which he left at home. Appealed for Sports Management again with him this afternoon as he failed to get into that course the previous time. Let's hope it'll work out this time for all my effort. Lmao.

Met Marilyn and Rowena at Parkway and dined at Fish & Co's.






The food were mouth-watering, and so was the bill. Each of us paid 20 odd just for the dinner. Gawd.



Oh, and did I mention that I went for a lil shopping spree with them after dinner? Got myself bracelets and necklace from Diva, flats and high heels slippers from M)phosis. M)phosis was having a sale again, and the items there were freaking cheap. I got my flats for only $4.30! Yes, believe it. And my heels were from $49 to $24! Woohoo. Damaged caused: $83! Ka-ching, and it's gone. Just in a day. Oh well. At least I'm a happy lil girl.

Oh, we wanted to go for K at Teo Heng. But it was fully booked. So we settle at Kampong Chai Chee. Another 7bucks. Baby paid the other 5bucks for me. Total damaged caused: $90!



Check this out!
Super cute I tell you!

P/S: I luv my Baby, no doubts about it. He's the best thing that ever happened to me.

No comments:

Nuffnang