Bite On Bullets: A Lucky Day

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Lucky Day

So, I just got back from Town with Baby a few hours back. Went to get my training stuff from Cathay's Adidas with Daddy sponsoring. Thanks Daddy! So we walked from Cathay all the way to Orchard MRT and back home.

Along the way, guess who approached us? It was Steven Lim! Gosh, never knew I'd ever get a chance to talk to him. He asked Baby if he was able to act as some so-called 'sex maniac' where he'd get to know girls on the net and then go to bed with them. This whole video will be shown to the primary school kids to let them know that youngsters are getting worse as their age decreases. It's also a video by the Police Force. He'll be getting paid $120 for 8 hours. Good eh?! Of course, I gave him my support and he got the job. Steven Lim kept saying how handsome Baby was, and his reactions are all superbly funny. He'll be going for it on Thursday. So if you peeps ever see that video, here's a gentle reminder for you. My baby is not a 'sex-maniac'! It's just a video to educate the younger generation. Much appreciated.

My group, which consists of Cheryl, Jessica and myself, were supposed to be presenting our ETP Project 3 tomorrow. But I don't think we're gonna be able to finish it on time, so I guess I'll just have to text my lecturer telling him to change to another date. I'm already dead beat and my vision's getting blur, thanks to my contacts. I won't be able to continue with our project now, as I'm energy-less. Besides, there's training tomorrow too.

Lastly, Baby got sacked this morning by his bossy boss. Just for not turning up on Sunday, which he had previously told her. That's damn dumb, I swear. Oh well, it's her and the company's loss to have lost such a great promoter for their company. Because he earns more than what his two colleagues are earning, both added together.

I'm gonna hit the sack now, I wore my specs to school today and I'm gonna do so again tomorrow to prevent my vision from getting more blur. Nights.

P/S: I've got a mosquito bite on my lower left face. Stupid mosquito, die!

No comments:

Nuffnang