Bite On Bullets: F-ed Up

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, February 8, 2009

F-ed Up

I hear mad dogs barking. Freaking shiat. I can't even study in peace! Nb.

Yes, I'm a rotten apple. I'm nothing in your eyes, you happy? Neither do I wish I was related to you. I bring disgrace to you, nothing but trouble. You don't have to care bout me, I'm not hard-up. Now I know why no one likes you. So what for give you that respect. I've always wanted to change my attitude, but you didn't even bother. Why should I? I swear if I can get out of this shit, I definitely would! Saying that I don't have respect for you. Ask yourself, do you? No! Shouting at me when you feel like it. I detest you! So much for controlling. Fuck.

I'm sorry but I just have to vent all the anger in me. Don't bother asking me who I'm referring to. Because you guys need not know, and it's not who you guys think it is.

No comments:

Nuffnang