Bite On Bullets: Peeeektures

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Peeeektures


Nb, I look so damn bloody short here. But I like. Culprit: Her shoes.

Got up as early as 9.45 to prepare. Was outta the house by 11. Over to Bedok Reservoir 701 where the lunch was held. Took a gazillion photos. Came back home after the lunch, Rowena tagged along. Left my place at 5, this time it was over to Changi Safra for the dinner. Met up with Cousins there. Everyone came over to my place after the dinner because my Aunt from Perth has arrived and is currently staying at my place. Okay, picture time!

Warning!: Below contains tons of photos, and I mean tons! Look at your own risk.

Tea-serving ceremony.









Check out the funky deco! Lmao.

ErJie, Rowena, Me.

Weird/ghost-look-alike figurines.

Kylynn, Shawn, Rowena, Me.






The groom and bride.


Us with the bride.


My pretty cousin, JieJie Anna.

My little nephew, Wei Xiang!




Daddy.

Mummy.

Rowena.



Er Jie.


Check out the amount of seaweed we ate at my place. Well, the whole packet!

Rowena modelling, coolioz!

Evening gown.

See! She's already so freaking tall yet she has to wear this 4-inch high, heels.

I drove pass them on the way back to my place. Sweet eh!?







The cousins.



P/S: I miss my Baby beri beri muchy. :( Luvluv.

No comments:

Nuffnang