Bite On Bullets: A Combination Of Days

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Combination Of Days


I'm sorry for not being able to update these few days, I've been rather busy, shopping, chilling, overnight Mahjong-ing etc etc. So here's some brief details of what I've been up to these past few days.

Nothing much happened on Friday night. I just met Baby for dinner in Town. We wanted to dine at HongKong Cafe, but it was too much of a crowd so we settled for Subway's instead. Gave Baby his super belated Valentines' Day present. Hoped he liked both of it. Shall get him to take a picture of it and send it over to me. Bumped into a few peeps there, Corin, Shanice and Su Fen. Baby got himself a book from Borders(chosen by me), and he loved it a lot. Hee hee. Took a bus back to my place to meet Cheryl and Jessica for overnight Mahjong session which lasted prolly for about 7odd hours. Ordered Macs for breakfast with Baby, Brother and Pipi.







On train.

Hello MonkeyBear!

Luv my hair.


I just look horrid in those 2 pictures above so I had to colour my own face, how sad.


I told Baby that an egg will not break no matter how tight you squeeze it in your palms, and this was what he got. Haha!


Baby then left for work while I slept for a pathetic 2hours or so? Baby then came from Lavender and fetched me from Simei all the way back to his place. Got ourselves 3 hours of sleep and then over to Vivo to meet his Mum, Aunt and Sister. We both went shopping with his Sis after that. Got Charmaine's birthday present from Guess?. We wanted to play Mahjong once again, but there were so much confussion. So we ended up not playing because it was too much of a hassle.

Today, we went over to the Airport for lunch at Fish & Co to celebrate Charmaine's belated birthday. We surprised her by all coming without her knowing. Obviously, the master mind was her boyfriend, Matthias. They did this cool lil birthday celebration for her there, I think she was super embarrassed but on the other hand, she was really happy in the video I recorded down. Angela, Charmaine, Rowena and I then went over to Charmaine's where all the adults were. Edwin and Marilyn left for home while Baby and Matthias left for Town. Chilled over there and had Bak Chor Mee for dinner. It was awesome! The chilli, noodles, soup were fantastic. Everything just simply rock. My contacts were making my vision blur and my eyes superbly red. Luckily Angela brought her contact lens casing and also the solution, so I quickly pulled both of my contacts now but it's still friggin' red even up til now. This sucks. Angela's my life saver, I think if it wasn't for her I'd have gone blind by now.

I'm sorry but I'm not able to post up pictures as my camera's with Charmaine, I left it at her place just now. So bear with me for a lil while. I promise to get my cammy back real real soon kay! I'll just replace today's pictures with a whole chunk of pictures I took with Baby on Friday (on top) and also 3 super blur ones that me and Rowena took with my phone's front camera just now.





I'm outta here!

No comments:

Nuffnang