Bite On Bullets: Dang

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dang


Here's a picture of Baby and I that we took this afternoon. Can you spot any difference? No? What about the one below..


Zomg! Baby freaking pierced his eyebrow and septum(you can't see it cause he changed the stud to those straight ones because I said he looked like a bull)! I was supposed to meet him on the MRT, and when he came in, my eyes practically almost popped out!

Okay, so we headed over to Taka for lunch at Macs. That silly boy kept making me laugh. It's been a real long time since we had so much joy. I'm really glad that everything's back to normal, like in the past. And this made me love him even more.

So anyway, had Volleyball training in the evening and damn! Training was tough! But I like. Lmao. I swear my whole body will start to ache tomorrow, real badly. Especially my arms, it has like little dots(something like blueblack) on both of my inner hands and it's starting to hurt a lil. Oh well, I'll get used to it one day.

Came back home for some home cooked Chicken Rice made by my Aunt! She cooks superb Chicken Rice! It's so much nicer than those hawkers who're selling it. The rice is simply fantastic! Mmm..

Shall have an early night today, and I'm super lucky lesson starts at 1 tomorrow! Hiakhiakhiak.

P/S: I'm super duper happy because my lappy's webcam is finally functioning again!
P/P/S: One more thing, I've went back to bangs. I cut it myself. Ba da ba ba ba! I'm lovin' it!




No comments:

Nuffnang