Bite On Bullets: Puerile

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Puerile

I can't stand guys who're so damn bloody desperate for new friends. I mean, don't they have enough friends? Yes, I'm referring to those guys who add girls via MSN, Friendster, Facebook. C'mon what century is this, do they still have to do all these? So this was how it went.

Me: Who're you?

John: I'm John, intro mah?

F you! And guess where he got my email from, my blog. So, he'll most probably be reading this now. Let me tell you once and for all. I despise guys who do such things. Wanna know more girls? Go find your own kind! Freaking shit. Yes, as you can tell I really hate people doing all these. Urgh.

Enough bout that, it just makes my blood boil. Anyway, any of you girls interested in Glossy Leggings?




They're going for only $19! Do mail me at regina-@live.com.sg!

No comments:

Nuffnang