Bite On Bullets: Fawesome Day

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fawesome Day



Today's one of the best day I've ever had ever since the start of Year 2009.

Firstly, I was so afraid I couldn't do well for my Accounting paper this afternoon as I didn't manage to get a single thing in my head the previous night. And what's more, I forgotten to set my alarm last night resulting to me not being able to wake up on time for school. But when I read the question, everything came into me just like that! I even knew how to do the second question. All thanks to that 1 hour of revision before test. Heehee.

Secondly, I attended Volleyball training today with Jessica. I was with these 3 other girls when we started training as we were all new and Patrick, our coach, wanted to guide us through. We had to train by ourselves by controlling the ball. But soon, I joined the rest in training as Patrick assigned me too. Training was awesome! Though my hands are aching right now due to those push-ups. At the end of our training, Patrick even praised me when everyone gathered saying that I was a fast learner. Proud eh. Lmao! Okay, ignore me. Sad that training this Thursday's cancelled due to Cross Country that my school's having.

Lastly, Baby came to fetch me after training and we went over to Tampines for dinner. At first, I was so afraid we'd start quarreling again as he was talking to me in a real attitude manner. But as time passes, we were getting on really well. Baby even passed me this HelloKitty figurine. Had a heart-to-heart talk on the bus while sending me back home. Four years down the road, right Baby?


I guess Baby was too bored at work.


Ta-dahhh! A lil HelloKitty piggy bank!


Anyway, yesterday was the fifteenth day(Chap Gor Meh) and also the last day of Chinese New Year. So went over to Tampines Blk 844 for dinner with Charmaine and family. Shall let the pictures do the talking. P/S: Sorry for the incomplete dishes for some, we were too hungry that we gobbled down the food before I could even take a picture of it.


Last day to lou already!








They were playing with the chicken head.









I was bored okay.

Okay, I'm gonna chat with Baby now. Cheerios.

P/S: Hi Baby, I luv you!

No comments:

Nuffnang