Bite On Bullets: A Not So Happy V' Day

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Not So Happy V' Day



So many things happened. And I don't know where to begin.

Had been feeling down these few days, really down. I just wanna thank those peeps who showed their care and concern, I mean it. Even til now, tears are falling as I'm typing. I won't elaborate. I don't know what else I can do to save this. It hurts, it really does.

So I managed to step outta my house and down to Tampines Mall with Rowena. Caught 'Bride Wars'. A very nice show, and also a touching one. Couldn't help but teared once again. Did some shopping and got myself shorts and pumps from Cotton On which costed close to 45bucks. So did Rowena. We got each other mini cakes from Polar as Valentines' gift. Pipi came back with a pink rose for me too. Thanks Pipi and Row, luv.




I'm down with a mild fever and redish eyes. I've to attend my cousin's wedding tomorrow and also my Aunt from Perth's coming over to stay at my place for about a month or so. I really don't have the mood to blog much, so I'll end it after this and go back reading.

It wasn't a very happy Valentines' Day for me, but I'd still like to wish my loved ones a very Happy Valentines' Day. Treasure your spouse before it's too late, you wouldn't wanna regret in future.

No comments:

Nuffnang