Bite On Bullets: Brain Cracking

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brain Cracking


I'm back home real early today. I've nothing on. Okay, well I do. But I've rejected them. Initial plan was to go over to Ikea with Charmaine & Marilyn. But Charmaine has something on tonight, therefore it was cancelled.

Most of my classmates were going over to Cheryl's for Mahjong. Rejected. Marilyn asked me over to her place for Mahjong, rejected too. And when I came home, guess what I saw? My brother and his friends playing Mahjong. Temptations are everywhere man.

Anyway, I lost 8 bucks in school today. Was playing 'Ah Chap', I was the smallest loser though. Mari won 40 odd! Oh my gawd. That's a heck lot of money.

I'm gonna study for my Accounting alone and also complete my LLA project today, since I'm free like a bird. I wanted to study together with someone, but everyone's busy. Oh well.

Another thing, Jessica asked me along for tonight's Volleyball training. But I kept insisting not to go. Reason being, I don't have my sports shoe yet! Sheesh. Or I'd be going tonight. I was shoe-hunting with Baby and his sister last night. But it's either they don't have it in my size or I don't like the colour/design. Sickening.

P/S: Help me earn moolahs by clicking on my Nuffnang ads alright, lovelies! Luv.

No comments:

Nuffnang