Bite On Bullets: Lose Those Fats

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lose Those Fats



Holy shiat! I can't believe I did four different types of exercises today! 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches 100 back push-ups, and another 100 don't know what. Haha. I'm so proud of myself. And I promised myself to continue this every single day til I've reached that targeted weight that I desired for. Let's hope I'll not fail this time round.

I'm a happy girl today. Our Entreprenuership project presentation was a success. Super super glad I tell you.

So I met Baby to Bugis for Wanton Mee during his lunch break. And back for school for ETP at three.

Today's actually 'Ti Kong's' birthday. So we prepared the table again last night. We all had to pray at 12, exactly. Here's a picture of it.



Toodles, off to bed.

No comments:

Nuffnang