Bite On Bullets: Bloated Tummy

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bloated Tummy

Happy birthday to everyone! According to customs, the 7th day of the Lunar New Year of every year is everyone's birthday. So yeah.

Anyway, I fell in love with Pipi's bed. Her bed seriously makes everyone unable to wake up. Well, I did get up a few times, but I fell back asleep real soon. Haha. Got prepared and walked over to Jurong East with her. Met Baby on the train and back to the east side. Had lunch at Tampines's Macs with Baby and back home.

Back at home, my parents were preparing all the stuff to pray to Ti Kong tomorrow. Walked over to Eastpoint with Brother to deposit our money from the collection of our red packets. My bank's is fat again. Lmao. Brother then went to make his new spectacles. The discount was super duper powerful. It was from $270 all the way down to $180. Power eh!? That's my Mummy.

Dinner at Bedok's Hiang Sua with Charmaine's family and godparents, excluding Charmaine.





I forgot to take a picture of the 'fa cai', I was too hungry.






My super disturbing brother.


I swear this Baby's freaking cute! Couldn't get a better picture of him though. The Kool Fever thing seems to be too big for him. Haha.

Alright, I'm still bloated from dinner. Dead serious. Toodles.

No comments:

Nuffnang