Bite On Bullets: Wth

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wth

The barbeque just finished a moment ago. I swear Mommy was being such an 'Auntie'. She like wants to match-make me with her colleague who's prolly 10 years older than me. Even all her colleagues knew about it. Argh. Don't know what's her problem. She kept claiming that he's a damn good person, hardworking and stuff. Like I'd care. Oh, whatever. I'm glad it's over. Anyway, I'm super tired from the barbeque. Practically the first half of the night Pipi & I was managing the pit. Poor brother was sick, but still have to start the fire for us. I had only a chicken wing, two sausages, squids, two satays, a prawn and I was full up. I think there's something wrong with me. Imba tired now, shall sleep early tonight. Let's hope I can go over to Marilyn's for another mj session again. Nights everyone!
P/S: Does anyone know what's the website for the counter of number of days? Please do let me know! Much appreciated.



Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

No comments:

Nuffnang