Bite On Bullets: Happy 16th Birthday, Amelia!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday, Amelia!

Happy 16th Birthday, Amelia!
Hope you'll enjoy your chalet yea. Sorry for not being able to stayover, there's school tomorrow. May all your wishes and dreams come true girl!

School was having another event today. M.U.S.I.C(Must Understand Sex Isn't Casual). They were giving out free balloons. So, being a typical teenage girl I went to grab some too. Ended up with 3 balloons. Lessons ended at 4plus and it was raining so darn heavily. I had to share a cab back with Cheryl and Jessica. Was all drenched. Bathed and got prepared. Met Baby at Simei platform. Saw AhJie, Marilyn, Rowena and Shawn at EastPoint before that. Trained over to Pasir Ris and took a bus down to Amelia's chalet. Isabella Baby was there too. Left her chalet at 9.30 with Baby. Trained back to Simei while he went back to Lakeside.

Did I mention that Baby gave me tons of stuff when he came back from China? He even made breakfast for me. How sweet can he get? I think I'm the most blissful girl on earth! Thanks for everything. No words can explain my love for you. I love you, Baby! (L) XOXO.


Items that Baby bought for me.

Breakfast, made with love.








Everything's Perfect With You Around.

No comments:

Nuffnang