Bite On Bullets: MC

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

MC



Happy Birthday, Er Jie! (L)
Happy 17th Birthday, Darren Leong!

Cheryl came over to my place after St James yesterday. So, I woke upat 4plus in the morning to open my door for her. Slept til 12plus in the afternoon and she went back. Ate and got changed. Met her on bus 38 and over to Tampines' Polyclinic. Wasn't feeling too good, so I didn't attend school. Saw the doctor and had 4 different types of medication. Cheryl went back home while I trained to Lakeside to meet him. I slept throughout the whole journey. Was feeling damn sick and tired. People kept banging into my leg while I was asleep, super irritated.

Waited for Baby again, as usual. Trained back to Orchard. Walked around at Far East and then over to Cineleisure. Saw Darren, Mark, Shaan and Iris Cupcake! Had dinner at the foodcourt and Baby sent me back home. Every single day spent with him is worth it. He's unlike the rest, he knows when he's wrong and when he's not. And the best part is, he doesn't pick a fight with me. He'd always apologise when he's wrong. I love you Baby. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, I swear. (L) Narcism time!












Through Thick And Thin, We'll Stay.

No comments:

Nuffnang