Bite On Bullets: BBQ Tonight

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, November 8, 2008

BBQ Tonight



Just got back from EastPoint half an hour ago. Mommy freaking woke me up at 8.35am to get the prawns with her. I swear I was super moody and pissed off. She had to walk so fast and disappear somewhere in the market. I was without my phone, so I just stood there for 5 minutes before she popped back out. I could use all the vulgarities that I know, I swear. Okay, forget it. Got back home and couldn't get to sleep til 9.30, so I used my lappy doing stupid stuff before that. Brother woke me up after 1 and asked me what I wanted for lunch. I ended up following him and Pipi to EastPoint's Eighteen Chefs. Had pasta, brother's treat. Thanks brother! (L) Oh, he was being such an ass. Here's how it went.

Me: Thank you for the lunch, Korkor.
Brother: -Silence- I got say I treat you meh?
Me: Wahlao! Pipi, you never say thank you!
Pipi: Thank you Korkor for lunch. -Grins-
Brother: -Silence-
Pipi: You never say back!
Brother: I got say I treat you meh?
Pipi: (Slaps him lightly)

Haha! Joke. Okay, I've to help Mommy to wash the toilet now cause her colleagues are coming soon. She wants our entire place to be neat and tidy. Sheesh. Later!

Tags Reply

XX: Oh, alright :D :D Takecare babe :D
Me: You too. (:

Joanna: Cutecute! Yeap, I'm overseas. I'll! :D (L) you dear!
Me: Oh, takecare of yourself uh! Love you too darling! (L)

errm: haha, i wont tell you yet :D but you were one of my close friends then! errm, i've added you in friendster so you should roughly know who it is, anyway sorry for tagging in the wrong box haha ;D
Me: Really? Just tell me your name luh. Haha. Cause I've really no clue who're you. No worries, it's cool. (:

Joanna: Cutecute, do the quiz in my blog. Thanks (:
Me: Alright, I'll do it real soon kay! :D

Jasmond: Happy belated birthday to you(hope you wont mind late wishes,wahaha)
Me: Thank you Jasmond. (: It's alright.










We'll surpass all the obstacles in our way.

No comments:

Nuffnang