Bite On Bullets: Late Dinner

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Late Dinner

Just got back from Tampines a few minutes ago. Believe it or not, I was home at whole entire afternoon. I friggin' woke up at 4 in the afternoon and was left all alone at home. Being too lazy to walk over to EastPoint to get my lunch, I had to eat instant noodles again. Fyi, I just had instant noodles the previous night for dinner at 11pm. Practically, what I did the whole entire day was to eat, watch television, sleep, watch television, sleep, used my lappy. Rowena then chatted with me online. So I asked her out for dinner. By the time, it was already 7.45pm. We had a hard time deciding where to go for dinner. So we went to get ready at 8 and met at 8.30.

When I reached Tampines' control station, I seriously felt like fainting. I didn't know why, but I suddenly got a headache too. My whole body was feeling weak and I was cold(I was wearing a hoodie). Weird huh? Settled down for dinner at Century's food court. Pasta! I finished the whole darn humongous plate of pasta in like 15 minutes? Rowena was left with half a plate when I finished it. Haha. I think there's worms in my tummy. After we finished, I was craving for super sweet things. So, we went to Macdonald's and I got myself the new Chocolate McFlurry! It was super sweet, I like! Over to the arcade where we played stupid games. Waited for Marilyn & Edwin to arrive. Stayed there for a long time. Left only at 11. Trained back home. We wanted to mj at Marilyn's, but Daddy didn't let me. Shiat. Nevermind Cousins, tomorrow! Grins*

Babyboy's still not in contact with me. Sigh. I don't know how is he. Hope he's enjoying himself. It's been 2 days since I last heard his voice and see his silly face. I've seriously no mood without him around. Baby, I miss you. This feeling really sucks to the core. Why must you make me love you so much? Ass. Get back to me asap please. I love you infinite, 张家龙! (L)



It's The Love That I Feel When I'm Thinking Of You.

No comments:

Nuffnang