Bite On Bullets: Short Post

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Short Post

Sorry for not being able to update these few days, okay two.

18 November 2008

Baby came back from China yesterday! Uber elated! Finally he's back! Haha. So, I went over to Lakeside to find him. I was actually supposed to fetch him and his family from the airport after my common test, but I was a few minutes late. So I couldn't make it. Baby, you made me waited for you another 15 minutes downstairs your place, again! I think he's the girl and I'm the guy. So anyway, accompanied him to Jurong Point for his lunch and walked around a lil before going over to find Reign at his place. Left his place for Jurong Point again, slightly after 6. Trained back to the East. My actual plan was to go to Marilyn's place(because all my relatives were there) for dinner. But Mommy called and yelled saying that I need not go because it was already so late(7.30pm). So, I trained back to Simei instead.

19 November 2008

I think I'm the dumbest girl on earth. I thought lessons were at 11 in the morning today, so I happily woke up at 10.15 and Baby told me that my lessons were at 8. See! Even he knows my timetable better than I do! Sheesh. So, I quickly rushed and got prepared. Reached school at 11.15 instead. Haha! Okay, it wasn't totally my fault because one bus passed me without stopping. IAC ended close to 12.

Went over to EXPO to the food fair with some of my classmates after lesson. Got my shark's fin soup again and over to Burger King. Baby came over to find me. (Inserts wide smile) All of us didn't wanted to go back for ETP, so Baby, Cheryl, Jessica, Terry, Gabriel, Ebenezer and Jinhan cabbed over to Cheryl's for another mahjong session. Haha! The 'self-excitement' from me and Baby won us 7bucks! Yeah man!

Bused back to Simei with Baby. Saw my Secondary classmates again, finally! Missed them so much. Dinner with Baby at KFC. He freaking threw my chicken skin away okay! No one ever did that to me before, because they'd know that I'd flare up if they ever did that. Baby, you lucky. Haha! I was seriously shock. Alright, that's all folks! Audition with Baby now! Buhbye.


P/S: Please comment on my HaloScan instead of my Cbox now. Thanks! And special thanks for Angela for helping me with it, a lot. Lurbe chue. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang