Bite On Bullets: Blocked Nose

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, November 24, 2008

Blocked Nose

Freak, my block nose is back to haunt me again. Anyway, I just finished watching 不凡的爱(By My Side). I freaking teared like crazy. It's super touching. Sniff sniff* And now my runny nose's becoming worse. Argh. So, I had my Listening Comprehension CA this morning during BCM. A billion thanks to Ruoping for lending me her shoe! Had prolly bout one and a half hours of break before IAC started. Sports & Wellness was next. Played Volleyball, teamed with Mr Gary Vs Wilson and his friend. We won, haha! Next was Basketball, where Mr Gary kept bullying all of us(Jingwen, Mari, Nadila & I). I tell you, he kept disturbing me because I'm short. What kind of teacher is that? Haha. Rang Daddy up to ask him to fetch me from school as I was too lazy to walk home. There's ETP tomorrow but I'm still not done with our Project 1. Someone save me! Okay, bye.



Love Is Showing Forgiveness & Grace.

No comments:

Nuffnang