Bite On Bullets: Sentosa

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, November 28, 2008

Sentosa

Sentosa with the usuals again. Before that Baby came over to my school to fetch me. Thanks Baby. (L) Was supposed to head over to Vivo straight, but guess where we ended up next? Back to Lakeside. Why? Cause something cropped up and Baby had to travel all the way back to his place to get something and pass it to his teacher in school. We were super pissed off. Bused down to Vivo from Baby's school and only reached slightly after 2. Went in with Fadzly, Peiqin & Eddie first. The rest joined us later. Volleyed, took photos and chatted. Left Sentosa at about 7. Dinner at Banquet. Trained over to Orchard with Baby, Fadzly and Peiqin. Accompanied them to Far East to get their Barcadi 151 to drink at their friend's chalet. Waited for Ruth and bused back home with them. Had this really long chat with Baby, a heart-to-heart talk. Seriously, everything at that moment was oblivious to me. Made myself sounded like a fool while Baby was there smiling. But one thing I know for sure, is that every single thing I did for you, Baby, was worth it. Words can't explain how I feel, but you know it. Baby, I love you! (L) Went home while they went over to Downtown East. Pictures are with Baby. Will upload them when I recieve them.





The Strongest Power, Is The Power Of Love.

No comments:

Nuffnang