Bite On Bullets: I Miss Baby

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, November 14, 2008

I Miss Baby

Was uber late for LLA again this morning. Lesson started at 8.30, and I reached at 9.15. I don't know why, but recently I can't seem to pull myself outta bed every morning. When the alarm rings, I'll say 5 minutes. But that 5 minutes seems like forever. LLA finished early so everyone went for a short break. Well, some of us I mean. The rest decided to go up a lil later, but they got locked out by Mr Goh. Biz Com lesson was a real short one. We then went down for break again, this time with Mr Goh. Chit-chatted with him and had lunch. Mr Goh assigned Cheryl, Jessica and myself to do a research on Mahjong and show it to him. Sheesh. All thanks to Cheryl, the big mj gambler! Haha. He also shared truck loads of his experience. Now, I wanna earn millions of dollars too! (Inserts a big wide smile) Accounting was next. Did two questions and off we went. Marked our attendance for Pool and left because there were no table for us to play.

Cheryl, Jessica and Nathaniel went their ways, while Amanda and I cabbed to EastPoint to get her baking stuff(yes, again!). This time, it's for someone else. The power of love baybeh. Haha! While waiting for Katherine, Amanda did her card for that someone and me? I was bored to the max. From my lappy, I jumped to my bed, then back to my lappy, decided to bathe and finally, Katherine arrived. They went to bake their stuff while I was happily fiddling with Katherine's Cannon DSLR. I swear I'm super in love with these types of cameras now! I love taking beautiful shots. Maybe I can be a photographer someday. Okay, whatever.

Left my place slightly after 6. They went their way while I trained to Tanah Merah to meet my beloved Babygirl, Isabella. We went to the Food Fair at the EXPO. It's the first day of the Food Fair and many people were there. Walked around tasting free samples. Babygirl's super kiasu okay. Lol. I didn't have enough cash with me, so we went to look for the ATM Machine. We took a darn bloody long time to find it I tell you. Super pissing. And guess what? When we finally found it, the machine stated 'Sorry, this machine is unable to dispense cash.'. What the fish!? We had to walk all the way back from Hall 2 to Hall 5. Sorry Baby. Babygirl and I shared a bowl of shark's fin and sour & spicy scallop soup. She had her Kong Ba Bao too. There was this what do you call it, entertainment on stage? There was an Actor and an Actress on stage calling people from the audience up to the stage to play some games. Got bored of seeing it after awhile, so I told Baby to leave.

Wanted to head to the big Courts, but was too lazy to go in the end. Ended up at the small Courts situated at Tampines Mall. My headphones were still out of stock. Argh. We got stucked to the camera department for a long time. DSLR cameras are seriously damn cool. I finally know that Cannon's the bestest of the best. Okay, I may be a lil slow don't laugh. Up to Open Plaza and chatted for awhile. Home sweet home. Baby recommended me to change to HaloScan. Should I? Comments please!

I'm still waiting patiently for my Baby to call me. Not a single call from him today. (Inserts sad faces) I seriously miss him hell lot now. I feel like tearing. And it's only the third day. Freakkk. He'll only be back on Monday. Baby, where are you now?! Can you please come online, thank you. I love you. (L)

Tags Reply

aida: o level finish already oi! haha.im still here at simei. dont worry. just a call is needed. hoho.meet up soon tau! promise?!
Me: Good good! Really not? I never see you all at Starbucks anymore! ): Okay! Aku promise kau.

sandnana: wo (L) ni. wo miss ni
Me: I miss you too, Ling! (L)

Cheryl: hhaas, i hope so too uhs ;( thanks love
Me: No problem. Look on the bright side of life ya? You still've A***! Haha! :D

Passerbyy: Which shop did you get your leopard bag? At where?
Me: Isetan Tampines.

Angeline: hey loves , how have you been ? :D loves
Me: Hello Love! I've been good, how bout you? Update me bout everything someday alright? (L)

passerbie: how you personalized your own email ? eg. @hellokitty.com ?
Me: I did the hellokitty one at the HelloKitty website.



These Thoughts Are Killing Me.

No comments:

Nuffnang