Bite On Bullets: Tears

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tears

Aloha ya'll! Today was a superbly horrible, terrible, vegetable, chapalang day for me. Uber moody. Sorry to Love for making him worry. Won't elaborate on it. So, I spent my entire day at home sleeping/crying. Anyway, everything's over and back to normal.

Suddenly after dinner, ladyluck decided to come back to my side. I max combo-ed 2 DJ Max songs that I'd always miss one note and my Audition is finally working out! I've been downloading Audition for the longest time. Well, actually yesterday. The patch didn't seem to work, so I deleted the entire Audition and tried re-installing it again. But no, it refuses to re-install it for me. It'd stop at 2%. I swear I was super pissed off last night, only Baby knows. So, I decided to try it again just now before I started DJ Max-ing. Finally! I re-installed it. I'm waiting for the patch to finish now. *Grins widely*

Actually my main purpose of playing Audition again is cause of Baby. Yes, we've nothing better to do. Instead of redo-ing my Biz Com's presentation, I'm playing games. Haha. The patch's super duper slow. Shall continue staring at it, maybe it'll get faster. Haha. Okay, whatever. School tomorrow! Goodnight everyone.

Tags Reply

Hogan.: blah blah
Me: Blah what blah. Haha. Love you.

Unknown: Glad to hear that sweetie. Do last long alright? And i know you will (:
Me: Yep, thanks. (:

errm: you add me in friendster ill tell you cause its not convenient here, really there's smth big and a reason why i found out its you haha :D
Me: Okay, I know who're you already. Hahah. :D And how'd you find out that it was me?

SUPER HUMAN: your 'boyfriend' is a BUTCH? BECAUSE I THINK HE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL...I SUSPECT ONLY.....
Me: Woah, I didn't know a 'girl' who could take out 'her' shirt without showing 'her' breasts. Haha.

Hogan.: too fit to be one!
Me: Don't act fit leh, Baby! :P

Cheryl: heyy regina ! http://www.myflashfetish.com/myspace-widgets.php try this site (:
Me: Thanks Cheryl! :D

;D: Try this. Hope you like it. (:
Me: Thanks, but it's not this. (:

Passerby: How many times you rebonded your hair before? your hair don't seems dry and damaged :) anw, last long with hogan :D
Me: 3. Thanks, I will. (:

MARILYN: i want MAHJONG!! ):
Me: I also want! Hahah. Find one day kay! Love you Marmar! (L)

Hogan.: I want majhong!!! Marilyn!!!
Me: Lol. Gambler uh Baby!

;D: Oh, okay. Sorry. (:
Me: It's alright, thanks neway! :D



You'll be the Prince, and I'll be the Princess.

No comments:

Nuffnang