Bite On Bullets: Escape Themepark

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Escape Themepark

Woke up a about 8 this morning. Got changed and trained over to Paya Lebar with Mummy. We went to the Charles & Keith sale somewhere in Paya Lebar. There were like a billion and one people there, freaking hell. I got squashed by most of them. It was so freaking crowded that I couldn't be bothered to really look at the shoes. I ended up only getting this bag that I fancied previously for only 19 bucks! Woohoo. Mummy got herself a pair of shoes. Went back to Paya Lebar. Shared a McChicken with Mummy and over to This Fashion. And bloody hell, I dropped my phone on the stairs and it bounced. Argh! Mummy then trained back to Simei while I continued to Pasir Ris. This bloody women freaking spoiled my mood. I was walking towards the interchange at Pasir Ris when suddenly this stupid women went to bang my hand and my phone flew. Freaking hell! She didn't even say sorry and walked off. I think she's either retarded or brainless. My hand turned slightly red after that, just imagine that. Shit her.

Went over to Downtown East to meet Marilyn and Edwin. Had lunch and waited for Baby. Finally he arrived and we decided on going to Escape. Uber fun man! Pyscho-ed Edwin to sit the Viking Ship with us, and he did! He's afraid of heights, and so is Baby. But they were brave enough to accompany us. So we sat the Viking Ship, Mini Roller Coaster, Haunted House, Go-Kart and Flipper. I swear the Haunted House freaking scared the shit outta me. I didn't even open my eyes for a second when I was in there. My heart was beating at a super fast rate. Haha. But it wasn't as scary as the previous time, where there were real people dressed as ghosts. After everything ended, we went back to Marilyn's for another mahjong session. Guess what? Baby was the biggest winner and I was the biggest loser, again. Sheesh. Had dinner at her place and left there at 9.45pm. We did something bad, I'm not gonna mention it here though. I feel guilty now, shiat. Alright, that was about it. School's at 10 tomorrow. So, goodnight peeps! (Inserts hearts)



Love Will Lead Us Back.

No comments:

Nuffnang