Bite On Bullets: Friendster

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Friendster

I swear, Friendster sucks big time! Amanda's friends in Friendster was from 1000plus to only 300plus now. And mine? It got from a small 300plus to a freaking 1000plus! What the hell is happening to it man. Now there's so many freaking unknown people in my account and I absolutely hate it! I can't even delete them now. Friendster, eat my shiat!

Off for some practice on my Accounting. Will be having a CA tomorrow. Following by Charmaine's crib later. Bye ya'll.

Tags Reply

[: hi: yooou look soo skinny can i know whats your weight? ;DDDDDDDDDDD
Me: Hey. Nah, I'm fat luh! 40plus. (:

Passerby: WHY YOUR BOYFRIEND GO CHINA 4 WHAT?
Me: Didn't I already reply you? And can you stop spamming my tagboard?! He's there on a holiday, stop asking.

passerbie: mind if i have the website from you ? but is it possible to use for msn also ?
Me: Sorry, but I actually got this website from a friend of mine and she told me to keep it to myself. Deepest apologies.

Isabella: Knn, passerby, YOU ASKED SO MANY QUESTIONS FOR WHAT. you go china become prostitute la, knn. wahaha, yeah, my haloscan super fun la. I replied like so so so fast? hahaha
Me: Ya luh! Irritating piece of shiat. Haha! Not fair! Baby, how you do one!? I tried creating one yesterday, but I couldn't. ):

ANGELA: See you tmr cousin (:
Me: See you later, cousin! :D

Passerby: WHY YOUR BOYFRIEND GO CHINA 4 WHAT? he go there find HOT BABES IS IT?
Me: Stfu. Yah, he went there to find hot babes then don't want me already. Satisfied? Sheesh, kids.

ANGELA: Passerby why you so kpo? Yayayaya, he go there find hot babes. You damn kpo leh. He go China, what does it have to do with you
Me: Hahah! That person jealous leh.

Ferlyn: relink me babe(: misses!
Me: Hey Dear! I've relinked you. (: I miss you too. Meet up soon yea? (L)



The Happiness We Found In Us.

No comments:

Nuffnang